Friday, December 19, 2008

I need some Puffs

The kind for your nose and tears mostly but cheese puffs would not be turned away.
This made me cry today. Which was kind of a bummer because I just put on my makeup and was ready to leave when I was pulled to the computer by some invisible force- but real just the same- to check my email (and blogs) real quick.
I'm really proud of you Eric. I didn't know it was possible to feel so proud of someone and also think they are a little crazy at the same time! :) Anyway, I totally have the greatest families ever!
I plan to post soon. When I come up for air. Is it crazy at your house?!

1 comment:

Beckii said...

I really doubt he'll ever tell you, so I thought I'd better . . . hopefully he doesn't get mad; you'll never know how much that post meant to him. It means so much to have the people you love the most support you no matter what. Thanks for the post and the support. We love you.