Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Back

to my regularly scheduled life (snotty noses, stinky diapers and lots and lots of love.)

I had an amazing time at the photography workshop I went to. It was so much fun and I learned a lot! (Also, I got to spend some time with my parents not to mention eat Cafe Rio-for lunch and dinner! Awesome!)

However I am glad to be home. Being away does help me to appreciate my family but not as much as coming home does. I was re-immersed into a world of sticky hugs and kisses and I wouldn't have it any other way.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Glad you had good trip! Mommy breaks are nice every now and then. Isn't it great to come home and see that they can survive without you, but would never want to?!

Julie said...

There isn't anything better than a little time out for mommy... and I agree, nothing better than coming back home! Can't wait to hear more about your trip. Sounds like it was wonderful!!!

C. Leah said...

I'm glad you made it home safe and sound. ;)
And I know exactly what you mean...those little kisses and hugs are the best.