Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Are you local? Come support Brother Wolf

There is an awesome event coming up this Friday, Sept. 10th. It's the Asheville Mommies 2nd birthday party. There will be yummy (free) food for the whole family and goody bags with lots of great prizes.

They are also holding a fund raiser for Brother Wolf, a local animal shelter. Raffle tickets are $1 each or $5 for 6 tickets. Bring a donation for Brother Wolf and receive a free raffle ticket for the drawing. They are in need of:

Wet and dry dog food,
Cat litter (clumping)
Cat dry food
Kongs & Dog toys
Bleach
Paper towels
Laundry detergent
Big black garbage bags
Reams of white paper
Office Supplies (pens, staples, etc)
File folders

There are over $1000 worth of prizes that have been donated for this great cause, including a free mini session with Destinee Blau Photography. Come out and meet some local mama's, enjoy some great food, and hopefully win a prize!

If you're local and interested in coming email me at destineeg at hotmail dot com and I'll get the information (time and place) to you! Should be lots of fun!

2 comments:

andrea said...

When I read the title, I was sure that Brother Wolf was going to be a man in your branch with some debilitating disorder in need of help with huge medical bills.

Boy was I wrong. :)

Unknown said...

I'm laughing so hard right now Andrea. That made my night!